Looking for something to do with your students on Valentine's Day that has nothing to do with the romantic side of the celebration? Then, this is just what you're looking for!
This packet will allow novice high and intermediate students to learn about how February 14th is celebrated in Mexico not only as el Día del Amor, but also as el Día de la Amistad.
This packet includes:
1. Short reading about how Valentine's Day is also a celebration of friendship
2. A glyph activity to go with the reading
3. A 5 question coloring activity about gift preferences
4. 6 post cards to celebrate friendship
5. A link to an optional paper flower craft for el Día de la Amistad (for this you will need tissue paper, green pipe cleaners).
If you would like to do the craft, I would recommend to buy this product a few days before you are planning on using it so you can buy the materials your students will need.