El Día de los Muertos Day of the Dead Activities EDITABLE Google Bell Ringers
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Editable Spanish Bell ringers or warm-up Google Slides class routine for every day of Spanish class for 1 year. This seasonal Spanish Class Culture Routine bundle includes everything you need for 1 full year of Para Empezar bell ringers in Spanish class. These Google Slides could be adapted for allPrice $29.99Original Price $39.95Save $9.96
- Learn about The Day of the Dead or Día de Muertos in Spanish class while staying in Spanish. This Spanish Día de muertos Activity Bundle could be differentiated for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Exploratory Spanish to learn about this Mexican celebration of The Day of the Dead. This would be aPrice $12.99Original Price $14.49Save $1.50
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $132.37Save $19.38
- This is a middle school Spanish or high school Spanish culture holiday bundle of cultural resources to use in a novice Spanish class. This Hispanic culture holiday bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Celebrate the diverse cultures of the SPrice $69.99Original Price $89.38Save $19.39
These Día de Muertos EDITABLE Google Slides of cultural Para Empezar bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for the week leading up to the Day of the Dead. Bring Día de Muertos to life with culture-filled songs, memes, videos, and realia that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish.
⭐️ For the best deal get this resource as a part of the Day of the Dead Bundle ⭐️
This product includes 3 weeks of activities or 15 Editable Google slides of different activities for each day. It follows the following schedule, all with a theme of Halloween or Day of the Dead, with a focus on Mexico.
- ✅ Monday - Day of the Dead Ad/Infographic
- ✅ Tuesday - El Día de los Muertos Video
- ✅ Wednesday - Música miércoles with Halloween/DOD theme
- ✅ Thursday - jaja jueves - jokes with Día de Muertos theme
- ✅ Friday - baile viernes with Halloween themed dances
Even if you have to follow a set Spanish curriculum, you can sneak in the fun culture of Day of the Dead and Mexico to start a class or as a brain break.
Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the videos. They can be used daily as a quick 5-minute bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine or expanded on for much longer using your own additional resources. The slides could also be used all together for a couple-day mini-unit on the Day of the Dead.
This is an editable Google Slideshow you can easily assign on Google Classroom or your own LMS. Project one slide each day to start in-person or virtual class or share the whole slideshow for cultural exploration or Spanish sub plan.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students loved learning about all the different aspects of Dia De los Muertos as a warm up every day. I think they were better able to appreciate all the little details of the holiday since it was broken down into small chunks that we talked about throughout the month. - Chelsea S
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is a great resource to have for Día de los Muertos. I was able to show my students authentic resources, videos, and funny pictures, all in this same slideshow. Thank you! - Kate A
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great presentation! I used a lot of these to start the class. It was a great way to incorporate culture. There are so many ways to use this presentation. - Crystal LH
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A fun way to start class, slides are easy to use! Good variety of activities that keep students interested in learning about Day of the Dead. Can be used to introduce a unit on DotD too! — Melissa C
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great resource that I was able to use with my high school classes. Easy to integrate into any lesson that has these verbs or vocab. Would buy from this seller again. :)— Allison M.
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐ Get the Day of the Dead Bundle for the best deal on all of my Día de Muertos resources all together including this reading plus Find Someone Who - Day of the Dead, Para Empezar - Day of the Dead, Mexico & Day of the Dead Reading, Coco Movie Guide & Book of Life Movie Guide.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource that will be added to your Drive in a Folder called TPT Purchases after you click add to drive.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar & Day of the Dead
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.