A Spanish Mini-Story/Worksheet for Reading Comprehension and review of Classroom Vocabulary. Word bank and questions are included.
This Spanish Mini-Story/Worksheet includes:
• Story in Spanish
• Questions in English for Reading Comprehension and review
of Classroom Vocabulary ⎯ theme/topic.
• Word Bank
Ideas/Tips on how to use the Stories:
1. Students taking turns reading out loud in class −− two or
three sentences or a paragraphs and then translating to
English. It does not have to be verbatim but, students need
to make sense of what they say when they translate.
2. After reading out loud, answer questions, make translations
and give answers in class (individually or as group) or
silently to hand in and be graded.
3. As a Worksheet in class
4. As a quiz~for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment
5. As a Homework (for grade…)
6. As a Test~for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment