El Futuro Simple Future Tense Spanish Super 7 Review of simple future tense
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Focus on Spanish future tense Súper 7 verbs (será, tendrá, irá, habrá, estará, querrá, hará) with a high frequency verb unit using el futuro simple. The el futuro unit would be great in a comprehensible input based Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class to focus on the simple Spanish future tense. This el futPrice $12.99Original Price $14.98Save $1.99
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of in-person Spanish class iPrice $62.99Original Price $73.41Save $10.42
- Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.TPrice $72.99Original Price $103.38Save $30.39
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
This activity was designed as an Interpersonal communicative activity to get Spanish students talking using the simple future tense as a part of . El future speaking would be a perfect communicative review before an assessment on the Spanish future tense or sub-plan during that el future unit. The differentiated multiple versions allow students as low as Spanish 1 to complete the activities. It would also work well in Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 as a part of a future tense unit, or even as a review in Spanish 4.
The El futuro PDF Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ⭐Page 1 - questions with yo form of the answer provided - most basic
- ⭐Page 2 - write about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most basic
- ⭐Page 3 - questions (without yo form)
- ⭐Page 4 - write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
- ⭐Page 5 - write about friends & self - most advanced
Some ideas to make this EL futuro simple Find Someone Who digital-friendly
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses. (This digital version allows you to post the activity on Google Classroom or your LMS and virtual, hybrid, or socially distanced face-to-face students can complete the activity digitally without any paper).
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
- Have students use Flipgrid to ask & answer the questions.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside.
- Interview a partner using Plexiglas.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
- Instead of interviewing the whole class, just work with a partner or small group with masks on.
This resource is PDF only.
5 star reviews from Spanish teachers like you on this Future tense speaking
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students enjoy getting a chance to interview each other and walk around the room. - Elizabeth P.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent Resource. Time Saver - Jennifer H
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank you!! I appreciate the time put into helping other teachers to create engaging resources! - used with 10th grade Spanish
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal!⭐
Get the Future Tense Bundle for this resource plus the
You might like these other Find Someone Who Resources
**FIND SOMEONE WHO BUNDLE (this resource is not included)
**EDITABLE TEMPLATE to make your own Find Someone Who
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download. Make sure you have an updated PDF reader.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Read mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas on how to use this activity. & Teaching the Future Tense in Spanish for more ideas
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.