Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
*BUNDLE AND SAVE 20%!*
This bundle will aid you in teaching, practicing, and assessing childhood vocabulary and imperfect tense verb conjugations! Included in this bundle are the following:
-An introductory slideshow and guided notes outline
-5 practice worksheets that include the following:
- Using drawings to guide them, students say what activities everyone used to do as children. They also complete a cloze paragraph with the appropriate vocabulary term, and complete a series of sentences in a logical way. Color and b&w versions included, as well as with and without a word bank for the activities.
- Students write sentences describing what people were like in the past, using "ser" in the imperfect and adjectives. They also indicate whether sentences are logical or illogical, and correct the illogical statements.
- Students select the term that does not belong with the others in the group. They also complete a series of sentences using an appropriate vocabulary term, and select the word/phrase out or three choices to complete sentences logically.
- Using drawings to guide them, students state how often everyone used to do certain activities. They also respond to questions about how often everyone used to do activities in complete sentences, using cues to guide their answers. Color and b&w versions included, as well as with and without a word bank for the activities.
- Students complete a crossword puzzle using conjugations of verbs in the imperfect tense.
-An information gap/speaking activity
-A series of "preguntas personales" using imperfect-tense verb conjugations
-An project/presentation about students' childhoods
-A 25-point quiz and a 75-point test
Answer keys or rubrics are included for all activities! Some, but not all, activities are editable.
Please open the preview files to see more!
Questions or suggestions? Message me at email@example.com!
You may also be interested in: