Included in this 73 page document are 7 different products:
Versión 1: Script (13:40 minutes)
• Have students read out loud with groups and as they read talk about what is happening.
Versión 2: Script with useful vocabulary underlined and every verb highlighted
• Have students identify vocabulary and/or grammar with groups or individually via speaking or paper.
Versión 3: Script with spaces provided for students to write the useful vocabulary/grammar. If there is not enough space, some students opt to put numbers in boxes, and write their answers on a loose leaf of paper with their numbers matching on the paper.
Versión 4: Answer Key of the useful vocabulary/grammar.
Versión 5: Write the 5 most important events from each page. Teacher chooses if in English or Spanish
Versión 6: Write a summary of page. Teacher chooses if in English or Spanish.
Versión 7: Vocabulario
• English/Spanish vocabulary list
• 3 different versions of vocabulary quizzes
• Content quiz
• Use these for episodes the students have seen.
• It does not have to be a current or even recent episode. You can be on season 4 and still use these from previous episodes due to the repetitive vocabulary and grammar throughout each episode.
This will take on average depending on your class 2-3 weeks.
DISCLAIMER: There are some strong vocabulary words used in El Internado that is kept in the script. If you do not want your students to see certain vocabulary, you can black it out prior to making copies. None of the strong vocabulary is used for the Grammar or Vocabulary exercises.