This lesson is designed for any ability level in Spanish. The PowerPoint and activity instructions are in English.
• The metro map is an authentic resource in Spanish from:
• The webquest is in English, as well as the website:
• The PowerPoint is 11 slides (including title page) with pictures on each slide.
Metro Map Activity:
• Have students work in partners or individually to complete the worksheet, in which they must figure out the best way to get from one metro stop to another (including some line changes).
• Students may use the QR code by using an iPad or their own smartphones with a barcode scanner app. Students may also do the same assignment with laptops or computers in a lab by typing in the web address.