This is my first "song of the month" for this school year! We have had so much fun with it so far! I already have had kids go home and find other songs of his and come back and share them with me! Lots of the 8th graders have crushes on him. It's pretty cute! I have included some of my favorite resources I used with the song and also different suggestions on how you may want to use the materials. You should be able to get at LEAST 6 lesson plans out of these materials. Mine stretched for up to 9 classes!
La Maestra Loca (Annabelle)
What is included?
- PPT presentation for introduction to the artist and song
- Suggested questions and discussion points for PPT presentation
- Lyrics page
- Easy cloze activity lyrics page
- Answer key for cloze activity
- Word Cloud
- Suggestions for how to use the Word Cloud
- Lyrics in sentence strip format
- Suggestions for how to use the song in sentence strip format
If you find errors in any of the materials included, please email me so I can make the corrections. I'd appreciate your feedback, so please leave me a review after you use this with your students! I hope that you find these materials fun and useful for your classrooms!