This is a fantastic "Song for the week" or a mini unit for Spanish 3+. My students loved this song and the chorus has some great vocabulary chunks that they will acquire!
This story and accompany activities are based on the song "Quisiera alejarme
" by Wisin ft. Ozuna. For more information about this story, click here.
This product includes the following:
- a story called "El Novio Reggaetonero" based on the song "Quisiera Alejarme". The story is divided into two parts.
- a parallel story to co-create a similar story with the class
- a cloze activity for the song "Quisiera Alejarme"
- a translation of the song "Quisiera Alejarme"
- links to two Kahoot Jumbles to review part one and part two of the story
- a link to a Quizlet for Quizlet Live to review lines from the song
- a Quizizz with comprehension questions for part one of the story
- a link to Quizlet for Quizlet Live with comprehension questions for part two of the story
- a cloze activity for the story
- a cierto/falso activity for listening and/or reading
- a ¿Quién lo diría? ¿Quién lo haría? - Students use the conditional to create sentences and have the class guess which character they are talking about
- a reflection and opinion activity
AND a RECOMMENDED ORDER to do all of these activities!