There is no better way to teach kids about the names of foods in Spanish than with this fun, restaurant-style game! Students should first be familiar with basic food vocabulary in Spanish. Use menus, play money, place setting, and food flashcards and have kids role-play ordering food in Spanish at a restaurant. A class favorite for sure!
Included with this resource:
- Menu for “El Restaurante Fantástico”
- Place setting, (fork, knife, spoon, plate, glass, napkin, salt & pepper)
- 42 Food Flashcards for breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, and deserts
- Fake dollar bills (1's, 5's, and 10's)
- Detailed instructions for playing the game
TEACHER TIP! Before playing this game, use some of my other materials under the category: "Lesson 8 - Food & the Present Tense." You'll find worksheets, slides, lessons, and other great resources! Or, or a complete lesson on this subject, CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT! If you like this game, try one of my other best-sellers that are similar in design called, “Mi Tienda Favorita" or “Supermercado ¡Pura Vida!” These are great role-play games for students to learn clothing and food vocabulary while competing with their peers to fill their shopping bags before their opponents beat them to it!