Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.67 MB | 10+ pages
This is an entire Spanish weekly unit on love. It contains vocabulary, a song, grammar (present progressive), practice activities, a project, and multiple quizzes. The advanced activity is based on a Spanish love letter.
- vocabulary list - with 22 vocabulary words, grammar points, and interesting facts on PDA in Hispanic culture
- song lyrics (goes with song: "El amor," by Tito el Bambino)
- powerpoint - with pictures of vocabulary words for practice and bellwork activities
- grammar lesson and practice - present progressive
- project - write and present a song about love
- reading and grammar quiz (2 versions for retakes)
- advanced assignment - an independent activity to challenge strong students
- Each quiz has a rubric at the bottom
- In our class, if a student gets 100% correct on the quiz, he or she receives a B (proficient). The student must complete the advanced assignment in order to get an A. This may seem confusing, but works very well in our classes for differentiation. Feel free to adapt the grading for what is best for your class, though. :)