Looking for a a fun, CCSS-Aligned All-Inclusive Lesson Plan for St. Valetine's Day for your Spanish Language Classroom?
Common Core-Aligned, Reading Comprehension Activity/Mini-Lesson/Homework/Small-Group
Students will use before, during, and after reading strategies in order to determine central ideas and themes from the poem El catorce de febrero and make inferences from the text.
(1) Lesson Overview with Common Core and ACTFL alignment
(2) Theme-based, level-appropriate text (poem)for Spanish 1+ language learners
(3) Before, during, and after-reading questions
(4) writing prompt
(5) word search puzzle
(6) real-world math application story problem
(7) sensory words graphic organizer
(8) answer key
*This activity pack could be used as part of your in-class instruction, homework, RTI small groups, literacy centers, or for additional reading practice.
*7 pages total.
LOOKING FOR ANOTHER READING COMPREHENSION ACTIVITY PACK, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW: