Your students will love making their own printable Spanish Build-A-Book about places to go on the weekend! Includes vocabulary such as parque, aeropuerto, hospital, iglesia, parque, museo, playa, and restaurante.
1. A 7 page Spanish emergent reader about places to go on the weekend. How to assemble; print, then fold each page in half and stack pages in order. The opening will be on the left. Staple on the left to create the book.
2. A 5 page Build-A-Book activity for your students to cut and paste to make their own book about places to go on the weekend.
The reader is written in simple terms appropriate for novice students.
❤️Other Available Items You May Like…
✏️Sign up for the newsletter & receive a FREE Simplified Stone Soup Reader. Sign up here.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page.
- Click the Provide Feedback button.
- Now you have feedback credits to use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.