Looking for a fall seasonal reading comprehension activity for your Spanish Language Classroom?
Common Core-Aligned, Reading Comprehension Activity/Mini-Lesson/Homework/Small-Group
Objective: Students will use before, during, and after reading strategies in order to determine central ideas and themes from the poem El otoño and make inferences from the text.
(1) Lesson Overview with Common Core and ACTFL alignment
(2) Theme-based, level-appropriate text for Spanish 1 language learners
(3) Before, during, and after-reading questions
(4) writing prompt
(5) text-to-self connection activity
(6) real-world math & science application story problem
(7) sensory words graphic organizer
(8) answer key
*This activity pack could be used as part of your in-class instruction, homework, RTI small groups, literacy centers, or for additional reading practice.
*7 pages total.
LOOKING FOR ANOTHER READING COMPREHENSION ACTIVITY PACK, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW: