Elapsed Time Math Project
Also included in
- These real-world math projects have changed my math instruction and increased my students' critical thinking skills! This bundle of math projects includes thirteen discounted concept-based, differentiated, best-selling math projects. 13 *Highly Rated,* concept-based projects are included.WonderingPrice $35.99Original Price $50.39Save $14.40
- Get ready to master elapsed time! This Elapsed Time Activity Bundle has everything you need to supplement your elapsed time unit! It is differentiated throughout so that you can meet the varying needs of all students. The following individual resources are included in the bundle:Elapsed Time PrintPrice $13.49Original Price $18.98Save $5.49
- An absolute must-have, MASSIVE bundle of all of my concept resources bundles. The bundles included in this ULTIMATE bundle are perfect for ANY teacher in grades 4+. Math projects, error analysis tasks, task cards, and other engaging activities are included in each concept bundle! This bundle incluPrice $89.99Original Price $124.03Save $34.04
- Take engagement and rigor to the next level with these high-interest math projects for upper elementary. I have designed my math projects to be highly engaging, student-driven, real-world, and enriching. You’ll have a project for every occasion all year long! This bundle of TWENTY-NINE digital and pPrice $79.99Original Price $118.56Save $38.57
Engage your students with this 9 page, real-world Elapsed Time practice. Your students will love playing elapsed time detective and solving crimes while working on elapsed time skills!
Students will practice elapsed time skills in a variety of ways. You can use a few of the pages or all of them depending on how much time you have. Many of these problems include elapsed time word problems and critically thinking about the skill.
NO PREP! Just PRINT these elapsed time printable activities for a ready-to-go project.
What's included in this Elapsed Time Project?
- Elapsed Time Project (Full Color)
- Ink Friendly Elapsed Time Project - A black and white version that's easy to print and photocopy
- Answer Keys
- Digital version in Google Slides
Differentiating the Elapsed Time Project is Easy!
There are nine pages of elapsed time content, and each page stands alone. Something too hard? Haven't covered that concept yet? Just leave the pages out! It's easy to choose the right page(s) for each student!
Which grades is this elapsed time project for?
This project is great for grades 3+
MORE Elapsed Time Resources
More Math Projects!