This resource includes step-by-step posters for solving 5 types of elapsed time questions and two sets of elapsed time rulers.
• Starting on the hour and ending on an odd time
• Starting on an odd time and ending on the hour
• Starting and ending on an odd time
• Ending time when given the starting time and duration
• Starting time when given the duration and ending time
The rulers show the hours with both analog clocks and in written form. Markings for half and quarter hours are in red and green. They are provided in two sizes: large for group work or instruction and small for individual students.
✪ This resource is included in my Third Grade YEAR LONG BUNDLE