Elapsed Time Superheroes!
This elapsed time package is brimming with activities to help your students use a timeline to determine elapsed time to the nearest 5 minutes and the nearest minute. The activities can be used as center work, small group work, and even as whole class activities. Also included are two worksheets that would be perfect for pre and post assessments.
This product includes:
- Timelines! You can make copies for each student to put in their math folder or notebook or you can laminate them for use with dry erase markers. Two different styles of numbered and unnumbered timelines are included.
- 16 Superhero-themed word problems. Everyone will love working these problems!
- “Look at the Clock” cards. These 24 task cards can be used in centers, worked in teams, or even used as a Scoot activity.
- 3 Teaching Posters to display in your centers reminding students of the steps to follow when using a timeline to find the start time, end time, and change time.
- “Find the Match” game. This is a great partner activity, but can also be used as an independent practice.
- “Catch the Villains.” A game for two players.
- Two worksheets: Use as a pre assessment and post assessment, independent class work, or send home as homework.
- Also included is another strategy for finding elapsed time: using a t-chart. Directions and blank forms are included.
-Recording Sheets and Answer keys are provided for all activities and problems!
Please download the preview for more details!
Other math products from Time 4 Teaching you may like:
Calculator Practice Task Cards
Area - Perimeter Competition
Place Value to 10,000 - 8 Game & Activities
Stay up-to-date about my store!
If you’d like to know when I post new activities or have a sale, look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click “follow me.”