This economics video series provides self-paced lessons for students. These lessons include one or more instructional videos, notes that the student must fill in while watching the video, and relevant review material. The videos are similar to narrated PowerPoints. Each video is not scripted, but taught as if the students are sitting in a classroom listening to a teacher. Each video is no more than approximately five minutes, which provides convenient stopping points for more effective retention.
These videos and guided notes can be used:
• To remediate a student who is having trouble with a certain concept
• To teach a concept to a student who was absent
• To teach a student on hospital homebound
• To teach a student who has been given in-school suspension
• To use as a review with students before a large cumulative test
• To review a concept at the beginning or end of class
• As lecture notes by the teacher
• As a quick lesson for a substitute teacher to play using a projector, SMART Board, or Promethean Board
• Inelastic Demand
• Types of Goods and Services with Inelastic Demand
• Elastic Demand
• Types of Goods and Services with Elastic Demand
• Elastic and Inelastic Demand Curves
• Elasticity of Supply
• Teacher Instructions
• Elastic and Inelastic Supply and Demand Guided Notes
• Elastic and Inelastic Supply and Demand Answer Key
• “Inelastic Demand”
• “Elastic Demand”
• “Elasticity of Supply”
*All written material has been proofed for content accuracy by an Economics professor from Piedmont College.
**Videos are mp4 files, which typically both Mac and PC users can play.
You Might Also Like...
4 Supply and Demand Review Worksheets
125 Activities and Assignments for High School Economics
180 Bell Ringers and Warm-ups for Economics
30 Economics Writing Prompts
30 Creative Economics Assignments
13 Stand and Sort Activities to Get Economics Students Moving