This is a four day unit on Eleanor Roosevelt. It contains a reading passage about Eleanor Roosevelt's life at two different levels. There are a variety of activities included for students to complete with the reading passage. The activities give students the opportunity to work with the reading passage multiple days, so they gain comprehension and become more fluent readers. There are also discussion questions so students can talk about the importance Eleanor Roosevelt had on U.S. history!
This unit includes:
• reading passage (two different levels)
• text dependent questions (one for each reading passage) with answer key
• vocabulary pages
• vocabulary cards
• KWL chart
• anticipation guide with answer key
• character traits web with answer key of possible answers
• text dependent questions
• discussion questions and paper
This unit is part of my Women's History Bundle
Leave feedback to earn points towards future TPT purchases.
Follow me to be notified of new products.