Also included in
- Includes:World War 2 Female Pilots(Members of WASP)Revolutionary War Female Spies!Civil War Female SoldiersS.B. AnthonyElizabeth BlackwellEleanor Roosevelt(“First Lady of the World”)Amelia EarhartBessie ColemanSacagaweaKatherine JohnsonCheck out this bundle of TEN Reading Passages on famous women:ht$38.75$41.15Save $2.40
Need a quick fun Friday(or day before a vacation activity)? Teaching American History and want to introduce your students to Eleanor Roosevelt? Try this fun and information play based on the Mark Goodson Production To Tell the Truth Game Show. To Tell the Truth was a popular television show which has returned with host Anthony Anderson(of Blackish). Three guests all claim to be the real guest being interviewed by a panel. The real guest must tell the truth where the other imposters do not have to do so. Kids must be "truth detectives" to determine just who is the REAL Eleanor Roosevelt.
Students in grades 4-9 will have fun acting out their parts and learning some interesting facts about First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt. Discuss questions and activities are also included.
Other resources you may find of interest:
1. Learn about the White House with 10 informative web questions, comprehension and discussion questions and several extension activities.White House, A Webquest
2. Do your female students ask why more women aren't mentioned in history books.Each web question contains lots of informational text on 10 women who have made contributions to our world. Elizabeth Blackwell,Clara Barton,Amelia Earhart,Susan B Anthony,Sally Ride,Rosa Parks,Jane Goodall,Eleanor Roosevelt,Marie Curie and Sacagwea.Extension links/activities,key.Skills:reading for information/ research/computer skills. Women's History Month, A Webquest
3. Did you know that First Lady Hillary Clinton was the first First Lady to become a senator of New York? Did you know that Florence Harding was the first woman to be able to VOTE for her husband in a presidential election? Learn about the contributions of some of our first ladies with this fun and informative webquest. For grades 4 and up. First Ladies of the United States, A Webquest
Resources of Interest:
1. Reader’s Theater Script: First Lady Michelle Obama
2. Reader’s Theater Script: First Lady Hillary Clinton
3. Reader’s Theater Script: First Lady Martha Washington
4. Reader’s Theater Script: Mary Todd Lincoln
5. Reader’s Theater Script: Eleanor Roosevelt
6. Reader’s Theater Script: Lady Bird Johnson
7. Reader’s Theater Script: Dolly Madison.
8. Reader’s Theater Script: Edith Wilson
Additionally, I have plays on Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Blackwell, Sacagawea, Amelia Earhart, Marian Anderson, Bessie Coleman, Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, Sequoyah, Marco Polo, Abraham Lincoln, da Vinci, Michelangelo, a Leprechaun, a Gold Prospector, the Tuskegee Airmen, Simon, a victim of the Black Death,Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Galileo, Edgar Allan Poe, Charles Dickens, William Shakespeare, WW2 Women Pilots, Female Soldiers in the Civil War and many more.
Please follow my store. Click by the green star near my photograph. I send monthly updates and offer specials from time to time.