Eleanor Roosevelt was considered the "First Lady of the World" and "America's Most Admired Woman". This lesson teaches students about the character of Eleanor Roosevelt and how her actions affected so many others. (Text Included)
Included in the package:
- Prezi- A 3D Lesson plan that is similar to powerpoint, with a 3D effect.
- Lesson Plan in PDF format
A. Common Core Aligned
B. Teaches Character Analysis
C. Modeling, guided practice, and independent practice.
- 4 activities to extend the lesson
- Vocabulary Word Web
- 1 Graphic Organizer (Character Analysis)
- Comprehension Quiz with 4 MC question and 2 Extended Response Questions. Answer key included.
36 Pages + 26 Slides
First Lady Michelle Obama Lesson
First Lady Hillary Clinton Lesson Plan
Go to Laura Randazzo’s TpT store and download her FREE step by step guide to open a Prezi.