Your students will enjoy looking for all of the fun Eleanor Roosevelt vocabulary words hidden in this puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 21 hidden vocabulary words are: Activist, Allenswood, Anna, Arthurdale, Author, Cousin, Delegate, Diphtheria, Diplomat, Eleanor, First lady, Franklin, New York, Polio, Politician, President, Press, Rights, Roosevelt, United Nations, World War II
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• George Washington Crossword Puzzle
• The Great Depression Word Search Puzzle
• Martin Luther King Word Search Puzzle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥