This presidential fun game is a great way to practice subtraction in pairs. One player is a dog the other is a cat. Place your marker on a square and spin. Subtract the number spun from the square. If you answer correctly you get that square's vote. Only one vote can be won per square. Be careful not to roll or spin a $0 or you’ll lose a turn. You can't campaign without money. The player with the most votes wins.
1. 1 Patriotic spinner face with numbers 0 ~ 9
2. 1 Stars spangled 10 sided die template.
3. 1 Game board with numbers 9 to 19
4. 1 Blank board. ( Write in your own numbers )
4. 11 Dog markers and 11 cat markers
5. 11 "I Can Subtract Flip Facts" cards.
6. 1 Response Sheet .. "Ballot Counts"
The "I Can Subtract Posters" are a flip and find foldables.
The back of the poster has a number on it that corresponds to square on the game board. After a player answers, they may look under the flap with that subtraction sentence to verify the answer.
You may purchase spinners from EBay.
Spinner includes numbers 0 ~ 9. Regrouping may be required.
No hassle sharing if you buy a spare license. Extra licenses $1.50.