PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
83.64 MB | 63 pages
This unit is packed full to help you get through teaching a GOVERNMENT UNIT or the ELECTION PROCESS. It covers all THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENTand THE ELECTION PROCESS! Please see preview before purchasing.
Here is what is included in this 63 page set:
● Reading Comprehension Printables Covering All Three Branches of
Government with Discussion Questions (Answer Keys Included)
● Three Branches of Government Tree Writing Craftivity (Everything you will need is included. Students will write about the jobs and responsibilities of each branch. An images of an example is provided).
● Reading Comprehension on Political Parties: Taking a Look at How the Republican and Democratic Parties were formed in America. Discussion Questions Included and Answer Key is Provided (This passage explores this history of the parties and the symbols used).
● Exploring the Electoral College (Passage, Discussion Questions with Map, and Answer Key is Provided).
● Becoming a Presidential Candidate (Comprehension Passage, Discussion Questions, and Answer Key is Provided).
● 26 Vocabulary Cards to fit the words used throughout the unit
● Government Vocabulary Bingo
● Meet the Candidates Foldable Craftivity (Students can research the two candidates running for president during the Presidential Election 2016. Students will also write an opinion paragraph, "What Makes a Good President"? An example image is provided.
● The Road to the White House (Students will cut and paste the order of the presidential race/campaign that one has to go through in order to
reach the White House).
● Three Branches of Government Task Cards (Set of 24 Task Cards with Recording Sheet; Answer Key is Provided)
● The Election Process Task Cards (Set of 24 Task Cards with Recording Sheet; Answer Key is Provided)