Do your students understand what an election is? Do they realize that Election Day happens every year and not just every 4 years when we elect our President? This resource was created to help students in First and Second Grade to gain a better understanding of Election Day while practicing key reading skills and Common Core State Standards.
By purchasing this 31 page product, you will receive:
- Teacher Directions/Suggestions for Success
- Vocabulary Activities - including word strips, word/definition cards (color and b/w) as well as a vocabulary Quiz
- Graphic Organizers - use before, during and/or after reading -includes a general web (could be used to write facts learned as you read) and a KWL chart
- Full Size Teacher Book - full size, color teacher book that matches student readers
- Student mini-readers -these 8 page books are easy to copy, cut, and staple to create books for students. Each page makes 2 books.
- Comprehension Printables - can be used as comprehension practice or assessments
Download the Preview above to see a snapshot of all pages included in this resource!!
♥ ♥Thank you for visiting my store! Feel free to email me with any comments, questions, or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org ♥ ♥
Visit my blog, www.morethanmathbymo.blogspot.com
for news about my latest freebies, giveaways, and classroom ideas!
Like More Than Math by Mo
boards on Pinterest.
You can now follow me on Instagram