Election Day Voting Activities
K - 3rd
What educators are saying
This was great to use during the election. It really helped my students become interested in what was going on.
I used this to supplement my curriculum and it has been a great way to help the students have fun in the classroom while learning.
Election Voting Activities are perfect for this coming election AND any future U.S. Presidential Elections. The graphics include elephant and donkey characters, so they can be used for years to come as Republican and Democrat nominees change.
This resource includes the following voting and election activities:
- Election voting map
- Editable voting ballots (options for 2 & 4 voting choices)
- Writing craft topper donkey and elephants (male/female versions of each)
- Flipbook (prefilled & editable versions)
- Writing pages (editable, whole and half pages, primary & intermediate lined)
- Ballot box decor
- Election Words poster (editable text)
- Word cards (editable text)
- Word search (editable text)
- Color by code (editable text)
- Strip puzzles (editable text)
After you purchase, open the PDF. Click the "Click here!" option and it will open the file on Google Slides where you'll be able to print the pages.
All rights reserved © Teaching in the Tongass
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.