The Presidential Election comes around once every 4 years. It's important for our students to know how a person can become the President of the United States, along with other information about our government and the Presidential candidates. Use these interactive notebook foldables to create a one-of-a-kind, election keepsake!
Create a unique, education bulletin board with your completed lapbooks!
What do I get?
• 1 cover layout
• 10 different foldables
• 3rd through 6th usability
What do students get to reflect on?
• Me on voting day
• "If I became president" writing prompt
• "When I go to Washington DC" writing prompts
• "If I could ask the President 3 questions" flaps
• Election vocabulary
• "If I lived in the White House" writing prompt
• True / False pocket sort
• How to Become President (5 flaps - large flip book)
• Candidate foldables (Clinton, Sanders, Trump - 1 for each)
• Electoral Votes by State map (back)
an answer key is not included.
Check out the preview to see what your students will be making!
What do I still need?
• manila folders or construction paper
• colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post here
to read more.
• Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 10-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
• Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
• Print on colored paper to save time coloring!
There are more foldables included than what will fit inside your students' lapbooks. Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special, differentiate-able, and individualized. This is great because no two INB lapbooks have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? Click here
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!