This activity includes 24 numbered cards.
1. Cut out each numbered question card and place one randomly on each student’s desk and/or in other locations around the room.
2. Copy the answer sheet and give one to each student.
3. Each student starts at an assigned spot and answers that question. Be sure students record the response on the answer sheet by the correct space! Everyone cannot start at one!
4. On your command of “Scoot” (or whatever signal you choose) each student moves one seat over in the direction you have chosen for the game. You may wish to practice moving first!)
5. The students continue moving along the route of the game until they have answered every question and have returned to their original spot.
* Words are used twice
*** Please note: several words are used more than one time; cards 21- 24 ask students to complete a task on the back of the paper, they are all optional. ***
Find all of my election products:
Election Vocabulary Bingo
Election Vocabulary Hunt
Election Vocabulary Review Games
Election VOcabulary Word Wall Words
Election Vocabulary Scoot
Election Vocabulary Bundle