Election Vocabulary Bulletin Board Sets and Word Walls are designed with 3rd, 4th and 5th grade in mind. This election collection contains 6 election themes, 24 mini election posters, and 27 election terms. Read on to find out more.
Six election themes
are covered in this set. The full page, full color election theme posters are:
• Who Can Be President?
• What Is a Campaign?
• What Are Parties?
• Who Can Vote?
• What Are Conventions?
• What Happens on Election Day?
Each election theme has 2 – 6, full color mini posters. That is a total of 24 election mini posters
. There are 2 mini posters on each page.
The election mini posters teach election concepts. Each election mini poster teaches an election fact. Your 3rd, 4th and 5th graders will enjoy puzzling through the election fact questions on most mini posters. They’ll pick up election trivia with additional examples of the election fact on some mini posters.
Use the 27 full color, illustrated, election, vocabulary cards
to build an election word wall. Each card has the election term, an illustration and a definition.
Why you’ll love this set:
1. Mix and match theme posters, mini posters and vocabulary cards to create unique election bulletin boards or word walls.
2. Create election bulletin boards to supplement your election unit.
3. Use anytime you are teaching elections, not just during election years.
4. Print and laminate the full color posters, mini posters and vocabulary cards and go.
Check out the preview for an up close look at, Election Vocabulary Bulletin Board Sets.
We’ve even included pictures of sample election bulletin boards
you can create.
You might also like our presidential election unit Electing a President