Improve understanding of the election process and enhance history and civics programs by introducing and exploring national, state, and local elections.
- Expose students to primary sources and promote critical-thinking skills
- Run a simulated presidential election in the classroom or study specific parts of the process with flexible, self-standing lessons
- Provide interactive opportunities through discussions, simulations, and extension activities
- Challenge students at their individual thinking levels using the differentiation ideas provided within the lesson
- Zip file includes reproducibles and primary sources