Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
The unit on electrical circuits is one of my favorite units to teach in fourth grade! My students always love it as well!
These posters are an awesome way to help students remember the difference between the circuits! My students are so excited when I give them these cute printables!
This product includes:
1. Open Circuit Poster
2. Open Circuit Mini Poster - for student notebooks
3. Closed Circuit Poster
4. Closed Circuit Mini Poster - for student notebooks
5. Series Circuit Poster - explaining the setup of this circuit (see below)
6. Series Circuit Mini Poster - for student notebooks
7. Parallel Circuit Poster - explaining the setup of this circuit (see below)
8. Parallel Circuit Mini Poster - for student notebooks
**I get my students to remember the number of pathways to the battery/power source by relating it to roads. This product has a poster with this idea for both the parallel and series circuit. Super cute!
I know your scientists, no matter what age, will love these posters as much as my scientists do!
Thank you so much for your purchase! Happy teaching! :)