Do your students need an amazing and fun way to organize the rules for electric circuits? Look no further because this is it!
This is part of my cost-saving, amazing Physics Bundle!
Use this Electric Circuits Flipbook to help students review how to solve for the voltage, current and resistance in series, parallel and mixed (complex) circuits. It also includes Ohm’s Law!
It is really simple to put together and instructions are included.
Your students will love it because:
• series, parallel and mixed circuits will not get mixed up
• the diagrams show the differences between the circuits
• finding the effective resistance in mixed circuits is illustrated in an easy-to-understand fashion
• they won’t lose it because they have the option to glue it in the notebooks OR because you’ll print it on colorful paper, right? ;)
You’ll love it because
• it helps students become more independent when solving circuits
• there are 6 variations of the flipbook to meet your needs and students’ ability level
• all you need to do is print!
What’s included in the zipped folder?
This resource consists of 2 .pdf files
• A 6-page file that includes the 6 variations of the Electric Circuits Flipbook
• A 1-page how-to file that shows how to fold the flipbook
Check out the Preview
above for a closer look!
3 variations use the “Circuit Handbook by” title page, and 3 variations have that space available to be glued in a notebook. Options for printing are:
-Title page/glue-down side with book completely filled in
-Title page/glue-down side with book filled in except equations (so text and diagrams are included)
-Title page/glue-down side with book only titles and diagrams (students fill in equations and text)
Check out some more fun resources you can use in the Electricity unit:
Electricity Terms Domino Puzzle
Advanced Electricity Terms Domino Puzzle
Complex Circuit Challenge
Mrs. Brosseau’s Binder
More Chemistry Resources
More Physics Resources
More Biology Resources
More Science Resources
Customer Tips:How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the red star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺