Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
15 MB|14 pages
Students will be electrified with engagement and excitement as they integrate coordinate grid knowledge with paper electric circuits! This STEM Project challenges students to create a simple figure on a coordinate grid (first quadrant or all four quadrants) and then enhance their figure with LED Lights using a circuit made for copper tape and a coin cell battery!
This download comes with:
* A Shopping List of items to purchase such as copper tape, batteries and LED lights. I provide links of suggested items to buy. I purchase my items for less than $30 dollars!
* Detailed teacher's instructions and guide with helpful pictures.
* A practice circuit that helps kids to learn how to make a paper circuit.
* Detailed Student Task Sheets
* Rough Draft Quadrants and Final Project Quadrants
* Rubric to help you grade their projects
* Group/Peer Evaluation Sheet
Your students will love building circuits to enhance their coordinate grid drawings! This STEM project will BRIGHTEN your day!
Looking for more 6th grade Math Lessons and Activities? Check out these!