Also included in
- This bundle includes FOUR engaging activities over electricity, types of electrical circuits, and electrical conductors and insulators. Students will complete a foldable and an investigation to include in their interactive notebooks. Cooperative learning with vocabulary puzzles and discussion cards$8.60$14.25Save $5.65
- Help your 5th grade science students develop critical thinking skills and deepen their understanding of upper elementary science concepts. Each review question asks students to evaluate an image and then respond to the question using science vocabulary terms.This is the perfect resource for reviewin$23.99$44.00Save $20.01
- These 5th grade science review activities will make test prep easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resource for reviewing before unit assessments or$87.96$172.75Save $84.79
Students work independently OR collaboratively to discuss how electricity flows through different types of electrical circuits, including examples of open and closed circuits. This set of 24 open-ended questions was created to help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of how electrical energy can be converted to light, sound, and thermal energy. This set also includes a few questions about electrical insulators and conductors. This activity includes both print and digital formats to meet the needs of your classroom.
Save 20% when you purchase our Science Question Prompts Activity Bundle
Each question prompt asks students to evaluate an image and then respond to the question using science vocabulary related to the concept.
What's included in this purchase?
- 24 printable task cards
- 24 digital question prompts (Google Slides™ file)
- Ideas for using the print and digital formats
- Video tutorials for accessing and assigning digital version
- Answer key
- Electric current
- Parallel circuit
- Series circuit
- Closed circuit
- Open circuit
- Complete circuit
- Complete path
- This file is not editable.
- You must have access to Google Drive to use the digital component.
- The preview and video will offer a closer look at what is included in this resource.
More resources for teaching electricity and circuits:
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).