Electricity – A Third Grade PowerPoint Introduction is a 3rd grade level PowerPoint instructional presentation.
This lesson focuses Electricity. The lesson includes:
• Terminology (cell, circuit, electric current, and switch).
• Explanation of cells and how circuits work.
• Use of switches to control electricity.
• Some common ways electricity is used.
Also included is 1 editable activity (slide 7) that is also available in PDF form for individual work/assignment.
• Students will group pictures, terms, and definitions of 4 vocabulary words and complete a circuit by illustrating where wires will be attached.