This product contains worksheets and student handout related to Electricity and Circuits. The specific topic dealt with here is “Batteries and Mains Electricity”. This will be a great way to introduce the Electricity unit.
What is included in the product?
• Cut, Sort and Paste activity: Students look at the pictures of various electrical appliances, cut them up, sort and paste them into the given categories*.
• Drawing activity: Students name and draw three electric appliances for each category* given.
• Explore and List activity: Students look around their house and list electric appliances for each category* given.
• A student handout explaining batteries and mains electricity with a task of creating a poster at the end.
(*Categories in the activities: Uses mains electricity, uses batteries, uses both)
Printable pages in colour have also been provided in B/W. These will be found towards the end of each document.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions please write a comment or ask from the “ask a question” feature on my store.
• All pages of this product are copyrighted. You may remix, transform or build upon this material for your own use BUT not distribute the modified material.
• This is for one teacher use only. Please share my store link instead of this product with your colleagues and friends.
You might also like:
Follow Science Dabba (Science in a Box) in an online location of your choice for early update on our products:
Our Facebook Page
Our Google Plus Page