Electricity Interactive Notebook
This Electricity and Magnetism Interactive Notebook Section has a lot to offer! Before using Interactive Science Notebooks, students got lost in writing and not comprehending the science. The INBs allow the students to keep a neat, interactive, functional, and yes; fun notebook.
- 40 Electricity & Magnetism Flip-Fold Vocabulary words & definitions
- Unlike other Interactive Notebooks, this INB has typed definitions.
o This is important for students (Modifications & 504) who require written copies of Notes.
- Follow along Fill in the Blank Reading/Notes Passage
- Venn Diagram
- How does Electricity get to my home? Cut & Paste
- Understanding the Electromagnet: Analyze & Draw
- Build a Turbine Kit
- Analyze and choose energy type
o Mountains with Coal
o Sunny Desert
o Windy Mountains
- Compare & Contrast Coal and Wind Power
- ID that Scientist (Thomas Edison)
- Six Multiple Choice Questions
- 35 thought provoking “Study Buddy” cards