This 31 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and step by step directions for making an electricity lapbook with your students. Use it to complement your own electricity unit.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover
2. Electricity vocabulary pocket and cards (battery, circuit, closed circuit, conductor, filament, insulator, open circuit, parallel circuit, series circuit, short circuit, switch, volt)
3. Pioneers of electricity flap book (Benjamin Franklin, Samuel Morse, Michael Faraday, Joseph Henry, Thomas Edison)
4. Simple circuit diagram (energy source, electrical path, output device)
5. Types of circuits layered book (series and parallel)
6. Circuit tool kit pocket (batteries and lightbulbs) *
7. Parts of a lightbulb diagram
8. Conductors and insulators interlock
9. Circuit symbols chart
10. Troubleshooting fan book
*Students will need pieces of black yarn for the "wires" in the tool kit pocket*
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
Thank you for considering my Electricity Lapbook Interactive Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out:
Chrissie Rissmiller :-)