• during the school year to review important vocabulary about electricity and magnetism.
• with students from grades 3-5 (review for grade 6).
• with whole group, small groups or for individual instruction.
These cards are great for VISUAL LEARNERS. As mentioned above, I have also included a blank template so you can include your own words and clipart to create your own cards.
What is included in “Electricity and magnetism word wall cards”?:
• 26 words included +examples and clip art of electrical energy transformations (thermal, light, sound, or mechanical energy)
• a blank template
• copyright and credits pages at the end of the product.
These cards can be printed in different sizes (see preview). Great in interactive notebooks or on science bulletin board.