Everything you need to teach introductory Electricity is right here including the lesson (student and teacher versions) and a student lesson handout. The Power Point is interactive and engaging with a Bill Nye video embedded into the PowerPoint along with a worksheet with answers. No more searching for videos, simply click and play.
Included in the lesson package is:
- The teacher version of the power point
- The student version of the power point
- Video directly embedded in the powerpoint
- Bill Nye Worksheet with answer key
- Student lesson handout
- "Simple and straight forward! Easy to comprehend for your typical Physics classroom."
- "Excellent resource for teaching circuits."
- "Very good, kept students engaged in the notes without making them feel like they are writing their arms off."
- "I loved using this and it had everything I needed for the students. Thank You "
- "Excellent product...thank you"
In order, the lesson covers:
- How /where it’s used
- Review of the atom
- Overview of current and static electricity
- Types of circuits
This lesson can also be found bundled in my Current Electricity and Circuits - Complete 5E Lesson Bundle. If you'd like to take a look, please CLICK HERE.
The individual Electricity Lessons can be accessed below.
Lesson 1 - Electricity
Lesson 2 - Solving Circuit Diagrams
Lesson 3 - Power and Electrical Energy
Lesson 4 - Resistance
Lesson 5 - Electric Circuits Online Lab
Lesson 6 - Electrical Safety in the Home
Lesson 7 - How is electricity produced?
Lesson 8 - Static Electricity
Lesson 9 - Charging by Friction, Contact and Induction
Lesson 10 - Static Electricity Applications
The student version of the power point contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my power point lesson is structured and evaluate my work.
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy
for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.