Everything you need to introduce Electricity and Current is right here including the lesson (student and teacher versions) and a student lesson handout. The presentation is interactive and engaging with a Bill Nye video embedded into the presentation along with a worksheet with answers. No more searching for videos, simply click and play.
Having both options allows you to use either without worrying about formatting issues as all the work has already been done for you. It safeguards you in case your department or school decides to go Google 100% and allows you as well as your students to access everything no matter where you are or what kind of equipment is being used.
Included in the lesson package is:
- Office and Google versions of each resource
- The teacher version of the power point
- The student version of the power point
- Video directly embedded in the powerpoint
- Bill Nye Worksheet with answer key
- Student lesson handout
- "Simple and straight forward! Easy to comprehend for your typical Physics classroom."
- "Excellent resource for teaching circuits."
- "Very good, kept students engaged in the notes without making them feel like they are writing their arms off."
- "I loved using this and it had everything I needed for the students. Thank You "
- "Excellent product...thank you"
- "Very thorough! Loved it!"
In order, the lesson covers:
- How /where it’s used
- Review of the atom
- Overview of current and static electricity
- Types of circuits
This lesson can also be found bundled in my Current Electricity and Circuits - Complete 5E Lesson Bundle. If you'd like to take a look, please CLICK HERE.
The individual Electricity Lessons can be accessed below.
The student version of the presentation contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my lesson is structured, and evaluate my work.
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning, and everything in between.