Also included in
- This bundle includes FOUR engaging activities over electricity, types of electrical circuits, and electrical conductors and insulators. Students will complete a foldable and an investigation to include in their interactive notebooks. Cooperative learning with vocabulary puzzles and discussion cards$10.75$14.25Save $3.50
- Help students have access to complete and correct notes in their science notebooks with this bundle of 5th grade science notes with PowerPoint slides for guided instruction. Students can refer back to their notebook before a unit assessment or during STAAR prep and feel confident that they have corr$49.00$69.25Save $20.25
The perfect notebooking activity for students to investigate what makes a circuit and to record definitions and descriptions of open and closed electrical circuits. There are two separate fold-ups and PowerPoint presentations; one for What is a Circuit? and another for Types of Electrical Circuits (includes open circuit, closed circuit, series circuit, and parallel circuit).
This resource allows for flexibility to meet the needs of your students. Use the included PowerPoint presentations to guide student note-taking as a whole class or as a station. The student supports for each fold-up can serve as an accommodation for students who need them or can help keep a student who was absent from falling behind. You can also use the blank foldables as an organizer for student research.
- What is a Circuit? foldup
- Types of Circuits foldup
- PowerPoint presentations to guide fold-ups
- Cut and paste definitions and illustrations to use as student supports
- electrical device
- open circuit
- closed circuit
- series circuit
- parallel circuit
Do you need cooperative learning and review resources for this topic?
- This is NOT an editable resource
- The preview provides addition information
Other resources by Two Teaching Taylors:
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).