Science Interactive Notebook – Electricity and Magnetism
** Note: This product is part of The Complete Physical Science Interactive Notebook Click here to view.
In this featured chapter – Electricity and Magnetism – students will be given the opportunity to show their understanding of the included concepts by completing the engaging and creative activities for the OUTPUT side of their Science Interactive Notebook. Activities range in variety for each chapter. Download preview to see examples of pages.
Electricity and Magnetism includes the following concepts:
• Electric Current
• Electrical Circuits
• Magnetism and Electricity
Students will be able to:
• Describe how electric charges exert forces on each other
• Distinguish between conductors and insulators
• Explain how objects become electrically charged
• Describe the difference between series circuits and parallel circuits
• Define Ohm’s law
• Explain how a magnet exerts force on an object
• Describe the properties of temporary and permanent magnets
• Describe magnetic fields and magnetic forces
• Model magnetic behavior using magnetic domains
• Explain how an electromagnet produces a magnetic field
• Distinguish between alternating currents and direct currents
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of INPUT/OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
NOTE: This file is included in my Electricity and Magnetism Bundle.
* If you’re new to Science Interactive Notebooks download my Intro to Science Interactive Notebook tutorial for FREE!