Studying electricity and magnetism? We have developed this report template and additional worksheets, organizers, tools and forms to use for your students to create, develop, write, edit, illustrate, present, and assess their Electricity and Magnetism report. This template can be for their formal report or utilized as a study guide to develop their report for them to type or write on their own. This packet is designed for you to pick and choose the parts of the report that you’d like to use, or just use it all! There are many text dependent questions for your students to research and cite their evidence of where they found the information, a vocabulary section, and some essential questions where your students can apply the knowledge they have learned at a deeper, higher level. We encourage you to have your students use a wide variety of resources to gather the necessary information to complete this report. This packet contains the following:
1. Title Page- Templates Provided-Topic, student’s name, and teacher’s name.
2. Essential Questions about electricity and magnetism (some questions students are asked to insert and label diagrams).
3. Electricity and Magnetism Related Vocabulary- students define the word and illustrate each word.
4. Essential Questions designed for application of knowledge and higher level thinking.
5. Blank paper to add to any of the questions if more room is needed.
6. Additional Information page for any other facts not discussed in other areas of the report if needed.
7. A page to help your students find information for their report.
8. Resource Page and Bibliography Template- I use the Resource Page template because my students are not ready to learn the rules of a true bibliography, but if you teach bibliography skills I have included a template for you.
9. Note Taking page for students to take notes as they gather research on their topic.
10. Rubrics- Performance Task for the Written Report.
11. Electricity and Magnetism Report Checklist for students to check if all performance tasks are completed and included.
12. Editing and Revising Checklist.
If you like this product, please check back soon as we will be posting new products in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will promptly help you. Thank you!
The Teacher Team
Here are some other items you may be interested in:
Weather Research Report
Ecology Research Report
Plant Research Report
Animal Report and Insect Report Bundle
Earthquake – Volcano – Planet Research Report Bundle
Animal Report Packet for Primary Grades
Planet Research Report
Biography Report Packet for Elementary Grades
Autobiography Report Packet for Elementary Grades
Digestive and Excretory System Research Report (For Elementary Grades)
Thirteen Colonies Regional Inquiry Based Research Report
Common Core Circulatory System Research Report for Fourth and Fifth Grades
Common Core Respiratory System Research Report for Fourth and Fifth Grades
President Report Packet
Social Studies Research Report Bundle
Country Report Packet
Volcano Research Report
Polar Animal Research Report for Elementary Grades
Dinosaur Research Report
Insect Research Report
Amphibian Research Report
Ocean Animal Research Report
Earthquake Research Report
Reptile Research Report
Copyright 2016 The Teacher Team
All Rights Reserved by Author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.