Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
14.9 MB | 299 pages
8 Powerpoints for your EM Unit. Over 299 slides.
1. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM - 51 slides - Answers these 4 Essential Questions about EM: relationship between current and electric field; characteristics of a magnetic field, characteristics of an electromagnet, and an electric motor.
2. ELECTRIC CURRENT - 37 slides - Answers these 2 Essential Questions: How is an electric current produced? How are conductors different from insulators?
3. INSIDE A MAGNET – 61 slides – Answers these 3 Essential Questions: How can an atom behave like a magnet? How are magnetic domains arranged? How can magnets be changed?
4. MAGNETIC EARTH – 57 slides – Answers these 2 Essential Questions: How is Earth like a bar magnet? What are the effects of Earth’s magnetic field?
5. WHAT IS MAGNETISM? – 50 slides – Answers these 3 Essential Questions: What are the properties of a magnet? How do magnetic poles interact? What is the shape of a magnetic field?
6. VOLTAGE and RESISTANCE – 42 slides – Answers these 2 Essential Questions: What causes electric charges to flow in a circuit? How does resistance affect current?
7. STATIC ELECTRICITY – 40 slides – Answers the Essential Question: How does static electricity build up and transfer?
8. OHM’S LAW – 12 slides – Answers Essential Question: What is Ohm’s Law and how to apply?
All lessons are non-editable powerpoints have been converted to swf files; they are zip files which contain animations, and will advance with a mouse click.