A set of 28 task cards designed for students to independently, or in groups, practise solving problems on electricty.
Includes questions on the following themes;
1. Circuit symbols
2. Series and parallel circuits
3. Conductors and insulators
4. Current, resistance and voltage
Illustrations by Ron Leishman @ Digital Toonage on TPT.
Included in this kit:
- 28 task cards focusing on different aspects of forces.
- Student solution sheet on which to record answers.
- Teacher answer key.
There are 4 cards on each sheet [7 sheets in total]. They can be printed in greyscale or color [single or double sided]. Save paper and time by laminating the cards and keeping them as class sets. Provide each student with a blank solution grid for writing the answer to the problem stated on each card. Great as a group extension or consolidation activity or for early finishers.