Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.2 MB | 24 pages
Electrochemistry Guided Notes Packet:
Get your students actively involved in learning about Electrochemistry with this guided notes packet! This packet contains all of the necessary information about Voltaic and Electrolytic cells. There are fill in the blanks, diagrams to label, comparing and contrasting, practice examples, a learning check, and real world applications of both types of cells.
- What is Electrochemistry?
- Types of Electrochemical Cells
a. Voltaic Cell
b. Electrolytic Cell
- Purpose of a Voltaic Cell and parts
- How to determine the Anode and Cathode
- Practice example of a Voltaic Cell
- Real World Applications of Voltaic Cells
- What is an Electrolytic Cell?
- Similarities and Differences between a Voltaic and Electrolytic
- Practice example with an Electrolysis of a Molten Salt cell
- Practice example with an Electroplating Cell
- Real World Applications of Electrolytic Cells
Included in this resource:
- Unit Overview
- Detailed Lesson Plans
- Student Guided Notes Packet
- PowerPoint Presentation for teacher instruction
Be sure to follow my store for the latest updates. I love creating fun and engaging resources for the science classroom. Just click on the green star next to my store name.