Also included in
- Space 5E Lesson Plans Bundle - Everything you need to teach a unit on space. Each of the lesson plans follows the 5E model and provides you with the exact tools to teach the topics. All of the guesswork has been removed with these NO PREP lessons.Complete 5E Lessons Included for Each Topic:The Lun$80.50$115.00Save $34.50
- This is the ultimate lesson plan bundle for science teachers. The lesson plans are designed to take the focus off of lesson preparation and put it back into teaching. *** Top Middle School Science Curriculum All-Time on TpT ***All lessons are aligned to middle school NGSS and TEKS standards. You c$873.90$971.00Save $97.10
After completing the unit students will be able to use information from the electromagnetic spectrum to gain information about distances and properties of components in the universe. They will also be able to read sample spectrographs to determine the composition of stars. Students will be also be able to label the parts of a wave.
Each lesson plan follows the 5E model and provides you with the exact tools to teach the concept.
1. How do we know what stars are composed of?
2. How do we know how far stars are from Earth?
3. What is the Electromagnetic Spectrum?
Save $$$ and Bundle
Save over 35% when purchasing the Space 5E Bundle
Save over 40% when purchasing the Complete 5E Bundle
What’s Included in the 5E Lesson:
Objective and I CAN statements – 11x17 for class display
Blank Objective and I CAN statements – Available for editing
Engagement Activity - Specific instructions for teacher for an engaging introduction
Differentiated Station Lab – Student-Led and Differentiated for all learning styles. The station lab comes with both paper and digital formats. It can be sent to students who are in distance learning environments such as Google Classroom, Google Slides, MS Teams, Schoology, and Canvas.
Editable Interactive PowerPoint - set up so each student can open it and answer questions in it (no Google Form required), by themselves or as you present it to the class
Interactive Notebook Templates - included both paper and digital versions. The digital versions are embedded throughout the 5E lesson so that students can manipulate it without cutting or pasting.
Anchor Chart Ideas
Student Choice Project – completed in class or at home
Homework – Weekly homework assignment
Assessment – Open-ended and modified assessment
Copyright © Chris Kesler. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.