Electromagnetic Spectrum Diagram Instructions
1. In your group you will be creating a Electromagnetic Spectrum Diagram
2. EM spectrum needs to have three illustrations/images of common sources of electromagnetic radiation for each region of the spectrum.
3. List the range of energies associated with each wavelength.
4. Draw a picture of one wavelength, or use an image of an object that is the size of a wavelength at each region of the spectrum.
5. Each section of the EM spectrum, needs to have numerical values, and a one brief description of the type of EM wave
6. The diagram needs to have a definition & explanation of photons
7. Ten or more colors needs to be used in the EM Spectrum Diagram
8. Have Fun and Be Creative!!!!!!!