Also included in
- Simplify your lesson planning and engage your students with these thoughtful, engaging electron configuration resources. The products are listed in order below in terms of scope and sequence:Electron Configuration Battleship: Teaching electron configuration? Engage your students with practicing elec$10.39$12.00Save $1.61
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range. Please email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$40.86$54.48Save $13.62
- Simplify your lesson planning and engage your chemistry students with these self-correcting, no prep chemistry maze activity bundle. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them i$33.99$42.48Save $8.49
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a M$309.99$442.88Save $132.89
Looking for a no-prep, self-checking electron configuration activity for your chemistry students? In print and digital Google Apps format, these interactive, engaging mazes beat worksheet practice any day! If students veer off a maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes and guide them onward. These mazes are perfect for bell ringers, distance learning, in-class practice, exit/entrance slips, homework or early finishers.
These two mazes provide supportive practice over:
- Maze 1: General electron configuration example and applications: periodic table locations, number of electrons in an orbital, longhand and shorthand noble gas electron configuration
- Maze 2: Mixed practice among long- and shorthand electron configuration
You and your students must have Google accounts and an internet connection to access the digital versions of these mazes. Tips on how to post to Google classroom are also included.
✦ This is available in my costs-savings , and save time and assurance with all the activities found in this - Visit this bundle to see a wide variety of guided inquiry activities, graphic organizers and digital practice and application ✦
● Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" or via KateCk@chemkate.com.